GO AFRICA NEWS
Go Africa News LLC, in partnership with Go Africa Network (a 501(c)(3) U.S. based non-profit) endeavors to advance the News and related consciousness of Africa through local and international News and related initiatives via the following methods and vehicles.
- Direct intervention for news, health, education, technology, and training initiatives that are linked to well-being in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populace.
- Direct development, sales and marketing of News and related solutions/services for Africa and the Americas period.
- Promotion of News and related events, forums, meetings, and fairs via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration to encourage News and information sharing for countries in Africa and indigent populations in the US.
- Assimilation, processing and analysis of information that facilitates communication and information sharing for African communities in the context of progressive News and related services.
- Promote and develop technologies and programs related to health and nutrition training and education that are linked to employment. This will facilitate growth and development which should progress to self-sustainment of the targeted populace via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration.
- Development of information portals and blogs that facilitates progressive communication and dialogue in the sphere of News and related developments in Africa.
- Development of regional content that promotes progressive News development in Africa.
- Fostering and development of governmental relationships, technologies and partnerships that lead toward long-term progressive News content and related technologies and services in Africa.
We welcome any input and suggestions that may aid in the accomplishment of the aforementioned objectives.
OUR LATEST NEWS
Subscribe with Us
Please subscribe with Go Africa News to get update news information.