We welcome Financial Education Services/United Credit Education Services (FES/UCES) to the African Union Expo 2017 on 11/14/2017 at MIST Harlem, 46 W 116th St, New York, NY 10026, between Fifth and Lenox Avenues on 11/14/2017 from 10am – 7pm. CONTACT: please register at http://africanunionexpo.org/expo-registration-2017/ Or via Eventbrite https://auexpo2017.eventbrite.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 646-502-9778 Ext. 8002 to the attend or to request further information follow: #AfricanUnionExpo2017
About Financial Education Services/United Credit Education Services (FES/UCES)
Senior Field Trainer
Consultant/Credit Restoration Specialist
Offers FES Protection Plan membership (FESPP) which is a multi-product program designed to cover all aspects of personal and financial portfolio that keeps one’s identity, family, and financial assets protected.
FESPP includes the following products and services:
– Credit Restoration (challenges inaccurate, obsolete, or unverified information on your credit report including, but not limited to, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, collections, repossessions, bankruptcies, judgments, tax liens, student loans, and public records). The higher the credit score, the more financial opportunities you can have and can bring better rates on mortgages/refinances, no or low interest rates on credit cards, lower rates on car loans/insurance, and positive results for job screenings.
– Credit Builder (pulls your credit report and breaks it down, showing exactly what is affecting your personal credit score and how you can actively make positive changes).
– Credit Attorney available for more challenging credit score related cases.
– Smart Credit (online customer progress reports available 24/7, 365 days a year).
– Debt Zero (creates a personalized budget taking into consideration all your financial responsibilities, outlining the most effective way to pay your bills resulting in build up savings, pay off your liabilities, manage your money, and say goodbye to lingering debt).
– Lifelock – identity theft protection.
– Financial Lockbox (online solution to store complete listing of your financial data in a single, secure, password-protected location for easy access by you or a contact that you select and authorized).
– MyCare Plan – Essentials for Life’s Uncertainties (Will, Trust, and Financial/Medical Power of Attorney)
– Other Discounts (Prescription/Travel/Shopping).
Financial Education Services 9-min video: www.protectionthatpays.com
|Protection That Pays
The FES Protection Plan Membership is an array of vital services with a major emphasis on significantly increasing, maintaining and protecting your credit score …
Here’s my personal website: www.fesconnect.net/Lnoureldin
“Having a will and trust was something we talked about on several occasions, but we never took the time to get it done.
Facebook Name: Lucy Razon-Noureldin
Linked-in Member: Lucy Noureldin