About Our Online Store
Go Africa News LLC, in partnership with Go Africa Network (a 501(c)(3) U.S. based non-profit) endeavors to advance News consciousness of Africa through local and international News and related initiatives via the following methods and vehicles.
- Direct intervention for news, health, education, technology, and training initiatives that are linked to well-being in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populace.
- Direct development, sales and marketing of News and related solutions/services for Africa and the Americas
- Promotion of News and related events, forums, meetings, and fairs via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration to encourage News and information sharing for countries in Africa and indigent populations in the US.
- Assimilation, processing and analysis of information that facilitates communication and information sharing for African communities in the context of progressive News and related services.
- Promote and develop initiatives, technologies, and programs for health, related, nutrition, training, and education initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populace via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration.
- Development of information portals and blogs that facilitates progressive communication and dialogue in the sphere of News and related developments in Africa.
- Development of regional content that promotes progressive News development in Africa.
- Fostering and development of governmental relationships, technologies and partnerships that lead toward long-term progressive News content and related technologies and services in Africa.
We welcome any input and suggestions that may aid in the accomplishment of the aforementioned objectives.