We are proud to announce the support of Go Caribbean Inc. for the Go Africa Harlem 2016 Street Festival to be held on 7/16/2016
We are Happy to Announce the support of Go Caribbean Inc. for the The upcoming Go Africa Harlem 2016 Street Festival to be Held on 7/16/2016.
Go Caribbean Inc. A cultural, professional and policy platform that is focused on African and Caribbean based initiatives for groups and global diaspora populations from or related to African and the Caribbean basin.
Go Caribbean Inc, a U.S. based non-profit) endeavors to advance the awareness and soci-economic development of Africa and the Caribbean through local and international outreach initiatives via the following methods and vehicles.
- Direct intervention for training, education, health, and wellness initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous.
- Promotion of trade-centric events, forums, meetings, and fairs via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration to drive trade via import/exports for countries in Africa and Caribbean.
- Assimilation, processing and analysis of information that facilitates communication and information sharing for African and Caribbean communities in the context of progressive soci-economic development.
- Promote and develop initiatives, and programs for training, education, health, and wellness initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration.
- Development of information portals and blogs that facilitates progressive communication and dialogue in the sphere of soci-economic development in Africa.
- Development of regional content that promotes progressive economic development in Africa and the Caribbean.
- Fostering and development of governmental relationships and partnerships that lead toward long-term progressive soci-economic development in Africa and the Caribbean.
We welcome any input and suggestions that may aid in the accomplishment of the aforementioned objectives.