We are received many requests regarding how to use Facebook Live to record events and share.
Below are step by step instructions and screenshots to help.
- on your smart phone launch the Facebook app
- from you main screen or at a page from where you can post
- select post
- you should a choice tilted ” Go Live” or an icon that will allow to you “Go Live”
- click the choice ‘Go Live” or the Icon
- in the right hand corner you can tap the icon to switch the camera to front or rear facing
- You also type a description of your video (optional)
- Select the “Go Live button” (Big Blue Button) and you are set
- once you are done you can choose several option on how the video will remain posted
- once posted, you can share with everyone you chose.
Going Live with Facebook
1. Tap “What’s on your mind” at the top of News Feed.
2. Select “Live Video” from the dropdown menu.
3. Add a description and choose your audience before hitting “Go Live.” You’ll see a three-second countdown before your broadcast begins!
There will be a red icon at the top left-hand corner of the video indicating that it is a live video. The word “Live” is written next to the icon, along with the number of current viewers.
The video will be published to the Page or profile so that fans and friends who missed it can watch at a later time. The broadcaster can remove the video post at any time, just like any other post.